A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Burg is Excellent. Dr. Burg has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Uh Bedford Med Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Burg practice?
Dr. Carol Burg practices Dermatology near Northfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH.
See Northfield Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Burg, Dr. Cari Burg, Dr. Carla Burg, Dr. Carlene Burg, Dr. Carlota Burg, Dr. Carlotta Burg, Dr. Carly Burg, Dr. Carlyn Burg