A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burg, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Burg MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Burg practice?
- Dr. Carol Burg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Burg practices Dermatology near Independence, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, OH.
See Independence Dermatologists.