A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Burke is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burke, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Intestinal Polyps
- Intestine Cancer (Duodenal Neoplasm)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Burke MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Burke practice?
- Dr. Carol Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Burke practices Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Gastroenterologists.