A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
She has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Capsule Endoscopy, Colon Cancer, and Colon Cancer Sigmoid Neoplasms.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic OH
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Burke practice?
Dr. Carol Burke practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Burke, Dr. Cari Burke, Dr. Carla Burke, Dr. Carlene Burke, Dr. Carlota Burke, Dr. Carlotta Burke, Dr. Carly Burke, Dr. Carlyn Burke