A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burkhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burkhart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhart graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Burkhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol T Burkhart MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Burkhart practice?
- Dr. Carol Burkhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Burkhart practices Pediatrics near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Pediatricians.