A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Burnette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Burnette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Burnette, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnette graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burnette has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
- Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Waldrep Burnette MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carol W. Burnette practice?
- Dr. Carol Burnette has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Burnette practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Anderson Physiatrists.