inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2015
Fantastic Doctor
I felt like I won the Lottery when I started with Dr. Ma at the Mills Office, only to discover that she is only in this office on most Fridays, and that means that some Fridays she won't be there as she is at either one of the other 2 offices - Altamonte Springs, or Oviedo. - I went into the Hospital on a Thurs. the ER on Rollins Rd. and she came to see me on Monday morning, but got a phone call, went out into the lobby to talk, came back in, and all of a sudden Dr.who put in my Pacemaker came in, and she left, and I never saw her after that. I was in the hospital for A-Fib, so some of my Meds were changed and I was having problems with them and went in to see the Pacemaker Dr. on Mills, and then needed another immediate appointment and it was Friday, and Dr. Ma wasn't at the Mills office, so I was assigned a new Dr. that has been with the Group for a year or so. We just didn't click and then some of my tests showed that I needed Heart Cath, with Dr. Walsh was a nitemare. He did it thru my wrist, and I screamed the whole time. I requested to leave him and get another Cardiologist in the Group but am black balled that I can't get along with any Dr. (words said to me on 7/20/15 in front of my husband at the Mills). I loved Dr. Ma and feel terrible that at age 79 I don't want to drive to the other offices. I am told now that I need to go elsewhere because I can't get along with the Drs. --- Really !!!! I couldn't get in to see Dr. Ma at the Mills Office, I was assigned Dr. Walsh and now the word is that I can't get along with any Dr. because I requested to leave Dr. Walsh. This tells you what the group there is all about.

February 21st, 2015