A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Cady, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cady
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cady, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cady graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Therese Cady MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Cady practice?
- Dr. Carol Cady has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Cady practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Allergists and Missoula Internists.