A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Cady, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cady
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cady, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cady graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Therese Cady MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol T. Cady practice?
- Dr. Carol Cady has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Cady practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Allergists and Missoula Internists.