A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Carlson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Michael Carlson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Carol Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Carlson practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.