A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Chan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Susan Chan MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Carol Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Chan practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.