A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Chenoweth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Chenoweth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chenoweth graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Chenoweth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Chenoweth MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol Chenoweth practice?
- Dr. Carol Chenoweth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Chenoweth practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.