A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Carol Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Chiu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Chiu MD is a female doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Carol Chiu practice?
- Dr. Carol Chiu has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carol Chiu practices near Orange, CA.