Dr. Carol Clemons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Clemons?

August 7th, 2013

Dr. Clemons is a really good doctor, I've been going to her or years and have been completely satisfied, up until now. I have a really bad eye condition and because I can't afford to have surgery through her, she dismissed me from her office without trying another attempt to have me seeing better. I literally left her office with my eye hurting and my vision not any better. I know that I will never have 20/20 vision, but I expected for the money that I did spend because I've never asked for a payment plan, never not paid her for an office visit and I've never asked for a free service. I only expected to be treated like a paying patient. I don't know if it is because I am black or because I couldn't afford to have her do the surgery I need. But I do have another doctor and His blood will heal me. I will admit that she is a good doctor and I am thankful and grateful that she has helped me this far, I just don't know what to do next. Guess get another eye doctor.

November 22nd, 2011

great doc

Dr. Clemons is my husband's as well as my eye doctor. We highly recommend her and any of the other excellent doctor's at this well-run practice.

December 10th, 2016