A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Clericuzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Clericuzio, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Clericuzio graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Clericuzio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Kaseman Presby Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clericuzio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans