A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Clericuzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Clericuzio, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Clericuzio graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Clericuzio has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clericuzio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Clericuzio practice?
Dr. Carol Clericuzio practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians, Albuquerque Adolescent Specialists, and Albuquerque Geneticists.