Dr. Carol Louise Clericuzio MD is female, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Clericuzio, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Brain Cancer, Mental Retardation, and Multiple Abnormalities.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clericuzio graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clericuzio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clericuzio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Clericuzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Clericuzio practice?
Dr. Carol Clericuzio practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Pediatricians and Albuquerque Geneticists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Clericuzio, Dr. Cari Clericuzio, Dr. Carla Clericuzio, Dr. Carlene Clericuzio, Dr. Carlota Clericuzio, Dr. Carlotta Clericuzio, Dr. Carly Clericuzio, Dr. Carlyn Clericuzio