A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Coglianese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Coglianese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coglianese
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Coglianese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coglianese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coglianese has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Coglianese MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Coglianese practice?
- Dr. Carol Coglianese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Coglianese practices Infectious Disease near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Infectious Disease Doctors.