A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Coglianese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Coglianese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coglianese
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Coglianese Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Coglianese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coglianese has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Coglianese MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Coglianese practice?
- Dr. Carol Coglianese has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Coglianese practices Infectious Disease near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Infectious Disease Doctors.