Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Cohen
Dr. Carol Cohen, MD, FRCP is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL, with another office in Decatur, IL. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Dr John Warner Hospital, Decatur Memorial Hospital and St Marys Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Cohen has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carol Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.
Dr. Harsh Chawla
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Decatur, IL 0 mi
Dr. Ajay Verma
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Decatur, IL 0 mi31
Dr. Debapriya De
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Decatur, IL 0 mi14