A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Cola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cola graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Denicola Cola DO is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Cola practice?
- Dr. Carol Cola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Cola practices Dermatology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Limerick, PA.
See Royersford Dermatologists.