A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Conrad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conrad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Conrad, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Transplantation
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Conrad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Conrad MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Carol Conrad practice?
- Dr. Carol Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Conrad practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.