A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Cooper is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cooper, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Harvey Cooper MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Carol H. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Carol Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Cooper practices Dermatology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Flatwoods, KY.
See Ashland Dermatologists.