A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordy
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cordy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cordy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cordy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Cordy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Cordy practice?
- Dr. Carol Cordy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Cordy practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.