A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cordy
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Cordy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cordy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cordy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Cordy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol Cordy practice?
- Dr. Carol Cordy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carol Cordy practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.