A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Cordy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Cordy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordy graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cordy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cordy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans