Dr. Carol Cornejo MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Edmonds, WA

April 24th, 2012
My time is important too
I was 10 min. early, waited 40 minutes with no explanation on reason for doctors tardiness or how much longer the wait would be. This was preliminary to setting surgery date, so I am now looking for a new surgeon who will at least act like they care about me as a patient.

March 22nd, 2012
Surgery for Diverticulitis
WOW! I am very impressed with my experience with Dr Carol Cornejo and here surgical staff. They were all very professional. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my surgical proceedure. This was no small surgery taking about 4.5 hrs. Dr Cornejo is meticulas and careful and is dedicated to take whatever time appropriate to assure a favorable outcome. If you are shopping for a surgeon, stop, this is the one you should choose.

August 1st, 2011
She made all the difference
I recommend this doctor without reservations. What could have been a traumatic experience (a surprising breast cancer diagnosis and radical mastectomy) was instead a step toward becoming fully engaged in my own healing. This was due in large part to Carol's professional precision, empathy and responsiveness.