Dr. Carol Cornelius MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2013
Dr Cornelius listens to you and that's the most important thing for me, but every single time I've been there her nurse makes mistake for my referrals, everytime I have to call back and wait hours!! She is very nice and polite but cause a lot of work for me! Ex. She called me and referred me to go to radiology and I went immediately but she had not sent the paperwork yet and I had to wait so long! The other time she sent my name wrong to the specialist and when I called to make an appt they didn't have me in their system.. another time she was supposed to send me the detailed test result and she only sent a letter saying my test was normal! everytime I go there I have to call back foe her mistakes! and I hate the fact that they don't have a direct number and in order to talk to the nurse of my doctor I have leave messages with the receptionist! and makes it very hard to cotact them immediately and that really bothers me! I have to change my doctor for that reason, casue you need your GP to be available when you need them!

September 23rd, 2010
She is the BEST
I have had lots of doctors, And worked in two hospitals for twenty years,Did not like most of them, But DR.Carol Cornelius is the BEST! She dose not act like she is some kind of god and better then the patient.