Dr. Carol Coulson MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine Asheville, NC

3.8

February 6th, 2016
Saved twin A
Dr Coulson will always have a special place in my heart. I thank God for her and how great she was to me.

December 3rd, 2010
wonderful dr.
dr coulson delivered my son 11 yrs ago at hershey medical cnt. I had to have an emergany c- section and she was FANTASTIC.I even got a pic of her with my new baby and me and his daddy when we were getting ready to pull away from the hospital. so whoever rated her poorly they need to go see a neurologist or neurosurgeon and have their head examined because they don't get ANY better than her.So many people were sad when she moved away from hmc . she's a great lady and i was so honored for her to deliver my son .

August 23rd, 2010
Disgusting
I don't even know how you even call yourself a "professional". You are a disgrace to the medical community. You used the word "vegatable" to describe my unborn child. You also chose to use your office time, that my wife and I paid for, as your soapbox to bash my profession in law enforcemnt. My daughter is a beautiful little girl. However, my wife and I will never be the same after our your inaccurate diagnosis of our child and your suggestion of abortion.