A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Couts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Couts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Couts graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Couts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Anne Couts MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Couts practice?
- Dr. Carol Couts has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Couts practices Psychiatry near Eustis, FL.
See Eustis Psychiatrists.