Dr. Carol Couts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 16th, 2016
Dr Carol Couts is an amazing doctor
Dr Carol Couts is a phenomenal doctor. Her approach was met with sensitivity, empathy, compassion and such care as I was enduring the hardest times of my life. She is a miracle and I am so thankful to have found her.

June 23rd, 2016
Find another doctor
Always a super long wait. Never on time ever. Follow up is non existent. I ran out of medicine and placed no less than 4 calls to her office and the pharmacy did as well. Never responded.

July 2nd, 2014
Worst experience ever
My appointment was at 10:30 I didn't get out of the office until 1:30. The dr didn't care I had been on the same medication for the last 5 years and decided to "ween" me off of my medications that have been working perfectly for me and she didn't replace the medications she took away from me with anything else. How does someone with a mental disorder go without meds altogether and have the meds they've been on for 5 years ripped right from under them? Dr. Couts could careless about my well being. And she won't care about yours either. If you're looking for a dr. who cares and will actually listen to your problems and help you deal with them dr. Couts is NOT the one for you.

January 3rd, 2012
Dr.Couts takes her time and is fresh from school with under 10 years of experience but seems very smart and is a good doctor and is one of the best I've had in years.

November 20th, 2011
A wonderful woman and doctor
I have severe ptsd. I have seen dozens of "Doctors" She is the only one who ever listened, and actually cared. Shes a real person, and I appreciate eveything she has done for me.

May 26th, 2010
Intelligent, Caring, Great Listener, and up on all Current Medications!
Dr. Couts is an excellent psychiatrist. She listens carefully and prescribes exactly what is needed and the correct strength. I have had problems for years and she is the first psychiatrist who really listened, cared, and prescribed correctly for my condition. She is an excellent doctor and a delightful person.