A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Curley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Curley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Curley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Curley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Curley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Malcolm Curley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Curley practice?
- Dr. Carol Curley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Curley practices Pediatrics near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Pediatricians.