A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol DaCosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol DaCosta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol DaCosta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. DaCosta graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. DaCosta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A DaCosta MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. DaCosta practice?
- Dr. Carol DaCosta has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol DaCosta practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.