A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Debakker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Debakker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Debakker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debakker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Debakker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Judith Debakker MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Debakker practice?
- Dr. Carol Debakker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Debakker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Physiatrists.