A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Debakker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Debakker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debakker
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Debakker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Debakker, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debakker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Debakker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol J Debakker MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Debakker practice?
- Dr. Carol Debakker has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Debakker practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Physiatrists.