A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Dellinger is Excellent. Dr. Dellinger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Dellinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Independent Physicians
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dellinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Dellinger practice?
Dr. Carol Dellinger practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Dellinger, Dr. Charlotte Dellinger, Dr. Carla Dellinger, Dr. Cari Dellinger, Dr. Charline Dellinger, Dr. Charmaine Dellinger, Dr. Karlene Dellinger, Dr. Carly Dellinger