A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Dellinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Dellinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Dellinger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellinger graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dellinger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Dellinger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Dellinger practice?
- Dr. Carol Dellinger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Dellinger practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.