A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Devore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Devore, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Devore graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Devore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Gordon Devore MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Carol G. Devore practice?
- Dr. Carol Devore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Devore practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Beverly Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.