A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Dickhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhaus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dickhaus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dickhaus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans