A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Dickhaus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Dickhaus is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickhaus graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dickhaus has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol M Dickhaus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Dickhaus practice?
- Dr. Carol Dickhaus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carol Dickhaus practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bargersville, IN and Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.