A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Dittmann graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dittmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dittmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Dittmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Dittmann practice?
Dr. Carol Dittmann practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Lawton, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Lawton Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Dittmann, Dr. Cari Dittmann, Dr. Carla Dittmann, Dr. Carlene Dittmann, Dr. Carlota Dittmann, Dr. Carlotta Dittmann, Dr. Carly Dittmann, Dr. Carlyn Dittmann