A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Egner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Egner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Egner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Egner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Egner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Butler County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Egner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Egner practice?
- Dr. Carol Egner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Egner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Obstetricians & Gynecologists.