Dr. Carol Ellman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 2nd, 2014
The Best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Ellman's since I was a teenager (I am now 29) and she is the greatest in my book! She has the BEST bedside manner of any doctor whom I've encountered. She has sat down with my husband and I to discuss certain options moving forward and because she is so familiar with my history, I know that I am in the best hands. Since she is so popular, it is sometimes hard to touch base with her over the phone and her nursing staff in the Glenview office haven't been the most responsive to calls. However in all fairness, when it comes to clinical practice, I whole heartily believe that Dr. Ellman is as good as it gets.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Ellman is amazing. She knows what she is doing and her treatment plan is right on track. She delivered my twins and I am always thankful to her and her staffs. I recommend her highly.

February 22nd, 2012
Great OB/GYN
Dr. Ellman is amazing and very caring. She is extremely popular within her practice and therefore very busy much of the time, so it is hard to get an appointment with her and she often runs late. Though she runs late, she has never once made me feel like she is hurrying to get away or rush me through an appointment; she always takes her time to answer my questions and go over things thoroughly as though she has all the time in the world for me. She also has an excellent bedside manner and is flexible with childbirth options (I am 9 months pregnant and trying to have a natural childbirth). I have been seeing her since I was 18 years old and she will be delivering my first child (I'm now 26) in the next few days. I would highly recommend Dr. Ellman!