A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Endo is Excellent. Dr. Endo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Endo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Endo graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Endo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Endo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Endo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol Y. Endo practice?
Dr. Carol Endo practices Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, WA and Saint Helens, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Endo, Dr. Charlotte Endo, Dr. Carla Endo, Dr. Cari Endo, Dr. Charline Endo, Dr. Charmaine Endo, Dr. Karlene Endo, Dr. Carly Endo