A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fabian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol J Fabian MD is a female Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Carol Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Fabian practices Medical Oncology near Fairway, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.