A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fabian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol J Fabian MD is a female Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Carol Fabian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Fabian practices Medical Oncology near Westwood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Shawnee, KS.