A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fabian, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol J Fabian MD is a female Oncologist , has 40 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Carol Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Fabian practices Medical Oncology near Fairway, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.