A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Felton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Felton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Felton graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Felton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Felton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Felton practice?
Dr. Carol Felton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Family Medicine, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Lubbock Family Physicians, and Lubbock Radiologists.