A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Sturges Fisher MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Carol Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Orthopedic Surgeons.