A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Fisher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Fisher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Fisher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Fisher practice?
Dr. Carol Fisher practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Queensbury, NY.
See Queensbury Surgeons.