Dr. Carol Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Fisher?

September 5th, 2016

total hip

I felt very safe with the DR .and staff. I knew I was in good hands.

February 9th, 2015

Hip replacement patient

Puts you at ease, tells you like it is and does a superb job.

August 22nd, 2013

Father of child at camp

My son broke his arm at camp. Dr. Fisher reviewed the break, set it, and put it in a cast. After follow up 11 days later, she noticed that the bones had shifted for the worse even in the cast, so now the angle of the break was worse. She sent kid back to camp with what was later determined to be a loose cast, and the break further shifted for the worse. Now since the bone has hardened enough, our home orthopedist said it would have to be rebroken in order to set it properly. Use caution even though we thought we did.

May 14th, 2012

dr fisher is a great sergon. i had a bad accident and a differant surgen told me i would never walk again thanks to her i do everything, except ride 4 wheelers. she removed 3 disk from my back. 3 years apter that i fell shatterd my leg again i was told i would loose my foot she fixed it with a rod, i have trouble in airports but i am very good. thanks carol

September 6th, 2011

Conservative

Dr. Fisher does not move quickly to the operating room even though she's a surgeon. She tries all of the non-invasive options first. When she does operate, she is a real pro and the desired results are immediately there.

December 13th, 2010

Very Unsatisfied

I am a young woman who was enrolled in college to obtain my bachelors degree when Dr. Carol Fisher did my surgery. This surgery was done just over a year ago on my shoulder. When I spoke to Dr. Fisher in her office she had told me this would be an arthroscopic surgery. After waking up from surgery I found almost a four inch incision on the front of my shoulder going into my armpit. After going home from the hospital, I could not feel anything in my hand. It was completely numb and felt as though it was on fire. I had to drop out of college and stop working for more then a year now. Dr. Fisher wanted me to wait it out so I struggled with this for weeks while Dr. Fisher did nothing but dope me up on pain medication rather then actually consulting with someone who knew what they were doing to treat my symptoms. Finally the anesthesiologist from the hospital referred me to a neurologist, who treated me with steroids which greatly reduced the pain and inflammation. Dr. Fisher made no attempt to find a solution to the problem that she created. I have seen at least 4 specialists since then and they all believe that the problem I still have a year later was caused by Dr. Fisher opening the clamp too wide and stretching my nerve. Unfortunately for me, I have lived with the intense pain and was unable to use my dominant hand for more then 8 months. After intense therapy for my shoulder and hand I am finally a year later able to write again. I would never trust this woman to touch me again and I have spoken to other patients who were very unsatisfied with the work she's done. My mother worked at the hospital where the surgery was done and after the fact the doctors and nurses asked my mother how she could allow Dr. Fisher to do my surgery, but we had no idea she had a reputation for doing poor work. There was nothing against her licence but believe me I would never recommend any patient to Dr. Fisher in fact I tell everyone not to allow her to treat them. I have lived with this for the last year and have been told it could take another two years for my nerve to regenerate to normal. I still don't have complete function of my hand and still don't feel anything in 3 of my fingers. Dr. Fisher denied all responsibility and didn't even try to come up with a reasonable way to treat my symptoms after surgery. She wanted to continuously blame it on the same thing and sent me for two MRI's for the same problem when the first showed that was not what was wrong. The care she provided was very poor and I would never recommend anyone to see her.

November 12th, 2009

poor surgery results

my daughter had acl surgery. The graft was too tight. After 5 months she still could not walk putting her heel to the ground. She recommeded more PT. Needless to say we sought a second opinion.

March 17th, 2017