A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Body Weight
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ford practice?
Dr. Carol Ford practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, and Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Psychiatrists, and Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists.