A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Weight
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Ford MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ford practice?
- Dr. Carol Ford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Ford practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.