A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Body Weight
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans