Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Ford
Dr. Carol Ford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ford is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, University of North Carolina Hospitals and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Ford has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Ford has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.