A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ford
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Ford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Behavior
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Body Weight
- Chlamydia Infections
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol A Ford MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Ford practice?
- Dr. Carol Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Ford practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Adolescent Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.