Dr. Carol Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Fox?

November 10th, 2015

SHE WAS HORRIBLE !! I will never take my son there ever, she was rude, aggressive, the worse Dr you could ever have a patient see. I actually report her to the Board of medicine for abuse conduct

November 7th, 2015

She Israel the most horrible Doctor that i will never recommend any one

She is a complete ignorant Doctor . I took myn2 years old for his yearly check up, and I saw her because my regular doctor that is GREAT !! Just had a baby so I didn't have any option. Dr Carol walk in the rom she never even once wash her hands but that was not the worse, it was when she was trying to examine my son he was being difficult and he had his car in his hand a small plastic car and he try to hit her he didn't even touch her. Her reaction was to grab the car from him in the worse aggressive way and throw the car to the other side of the room. It was the most aggressive reaction I've ever seen specially in a Doctor that treat with kids all the time . I try to tell her anything and she will change the subject and then she left . It was horrible and I hope after I report her she will never do anything like that to any other kid. Since she did that in front of a parent , I don't even want to know what she does when she is by herself . I will never recommend her with anyone . She is horrible . I report her already with the health department and I'm waiting to file a formal report with Vienna pediatrics . I'm taking my son from that office only because of her .

April 21st, 2016