A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Frank, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Frank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Sue Frank MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol S. Frank practice?
- Dr. Carol Frank has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Frank practices Internal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Internists.