A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Freas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Freas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Freas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Freas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol D Freas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Freas practice?
- Dr. Carol Freas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carol Freas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Summersville, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, WV and Charleston, WV.
See Summersville Psychiatrists and Summersville Child Psychiatrists.