A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Freas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Freas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Freas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Freas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Freas graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Freas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol D Freas MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Freas practice?
- Dr. Carol Freas has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Freas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.