Dr. Carol Freer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carol Freer?

July 7th, 2013

Patient

Dr. Freer was very business like. Courteous but very professional. She made great eye contact and listened intently to what I had to say. I felt that she was on my team and I was encouraged by her resolve to diagnose my condition. It is obvious that she is very intelligent and knows her field of practice. I would highly recommend her.

January 22nd, 2013

She talked down to me & was very condescending. I felt rushed & she was not listening to me. She could not diagnose me with the testing she used. No follow up, she did not know what to do with me except said she thought I was depressed. Months later I found out I had not only lyme disease, but Bartonella, Babesiosis, Erlichia, and Mycoplasma Pneumonia

COPD