A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Frey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Frey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Frey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Christine Frey MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carol C. Frey practice?
- Dr. Carol Frey has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Frey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Surgeons.