Dr. Carol Gagliardi MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Jersey City, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2012
Knowledgeable doctor, but good luck actually seeing her!
Seeing this doctor is an impossibility. I have always been made to wait for a minimum of an hour in the waiting room and an additional hour or so in the exam room. The doctor is quite experienced and knowledgeable, but her bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired of. Also, she is always trailed by a group of eager residents listening to every word you tell the doctor, making for a very uncomfortable experience.Being the smart and experienced doctor that she is, she is frequently absent from her office. At more than 2 occasions, my appointment to see her has been canceled on or just before the day of the appointment. As a result, there is usually a minimum of 1 month between appointments. If these issues don't bother you, she's a great doctor. If you want your doctor to be more attentive, sensitive and caring, she's not right for you.

October 1st, 2011
Would never recommend her
when i visited her first time she was nice and asked me to do few tests ....when i visited her with my reports i was pregnant and i was very happy ....her assistant doctor said dont be very happy (this being my first time)your body is pregnant....I was surprised to hear this....after this I had a miscarriage and dint find her supportive enough...since I have pcos i was put on contraceptive after my miscarriage but i dint get my periods ...so I went to see her...she just asked me to run tests ...the medication she had given me was not helpful nor useful ...She is just a ok doctor i dint find that she cares enough for her patient....and the fact that her assistant said your body is pregnant was very disturbing...I am not a animal ...

September 29th, 2011
seen her for 3years for infertility, no diagnosis yet
i have been trying to conceive for 4years. Started seeing her for 3 years, she hadnt diagnosed anything. she prescribes the same procedure again and again even though they werent successful for us. She wasnt getting to the root of the problem and didnt try different procedure to get me pregnant. There were even times when she asked us what we are expecting her to do. If we knew what to do, we wouldnt be seeing her. we got moved by her optimistic words that we waited for 3 long years. Now that we knew she only speaks and nothing is in action, we stopped seeing her. My personal advice would be to give any doctor, only 3-4 months. If nothing seems to work, dont waste time and money with the same person like we did. My insurance was also not covering the procedure, so we went through a lot of stress and frustration as well.

November 29th, 2016