A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gaines, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Gaines has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Marie Gaines DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Carol Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Gaines practices Family Medicine near Port Orange, FL.
See Port Orange Family Physicians.