A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gambrill is Good. Dr. Gambrill has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gambrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gambrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Gambrill practice?
Dr. Carol Gambrill practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Mcalester, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Gambrill, Dr. Charlotte Gambrill, Dr. Carla Gambrill, Dr. Cari Gambrill, Dr. Charline Gambrill, Dr. Charmaine Gambrill, Dr. Karlene Gambrill, Dr. Carly Gambrill