A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gambrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gambrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambrill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol D Gambrill DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol D. Gambrill practice?
- Dr. Carol Gambrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Gambrill practices Family Medicine near McAlester, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See McAlester Family Physicians.