A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Geer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Geer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Geer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Geer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Geer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Parks Geer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Carol P. Geer practice?
- Dr. Carol Geer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carol Geer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Radiologists.