Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Gemayel-Barra
Dr. Carol Gemayel-Barra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with other offices in Avon, CT and Enfield, CT (and 10 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gemayel-Barra is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital and John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT. Dr. Gemayel-Barra has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Gemayel-Barra has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Gemayel-Barra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Daniel Kramer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Faiqa Cheema
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi11
Dr. Mitchell Mcclure
Hartford, CT 0 mi14