A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gibson-Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gibson-Gill is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson-Gill
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gibson-Gill Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson-Gill graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gibson-Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol M Gibson Gibson-Gill MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Gibson-Gill practice?
- Dr. Carol Gibson-Gill has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Gibson-Gill practices Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Physiatrists.