A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Gilles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Gilles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Gilles, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilles graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Gilles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Mercy Health System Corporation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Eleanor Gilles MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Gilles practice?
- Dr. Carol Gilles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Gilles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Geneva, WI.
See Elkhorn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.